Drake AV Blog
Take a look at some of our informative blogs...
5 Things you Missed
If you didn’t come to our ‘Smarter Meeting Rooms’ event
Our Smarter Meetings event gave everyone time to discuss the products and applications in detail.
In no particular order I’ll try to outline some of the bits and pieces that got our visitors talking.
Installation Free meeting rooms
This range of products gives you the complete screen and presentation system in an elegantly integrated single unit. You can wheel it into a room, plug it in and start your meeting.
The whole rear side of the unit is a writing board, so the device fits just as well to the professional meeting with distance participants as well as creative spontaneous group work at work or at school. Colours and finishes can be customised to your taste.
This tiny little USB camera comes with built in intelligence. It can identify the people in the meeting and adjust the image framing to include everyone. With its built in microphone array Huddly IQ is perfect for small huddle rooms, medium size meeting rooms and open collaboration spaces. Just plug it in and you’re ready to go.
Solstice by Mersive
- Unlimited content sharing that unleashes human capital.
Solstice removes technical barriers to better collaboration in the meeting room by allowing any number of connected users to share unlimited content.
- Stream device screens, share videos, post individual application windows, and view web content — bridge them all into your meetings seamlessly with Solstice.
- Solstice boasts one of the simplest user control panels
Clevertouch featuring STAGE
- STAGE is an instant virtual meeting room
- Stage is a real-time collaborative work space meeting solution that gives any organisation the opportunity to collaborate and annotate on shared documents seamlessly within a live video conferencing environment
- Anywhere – designed for both on-site and distributed teams, users simply need to open a web browser, enter their pin and start working together
- With Stage, there is no need to download apps or software, saving time and avoiding problems with complex firewalls. The cloud-based collaboration solution is safe, secure and will fit seamlessly into any organisation.
You missed the chance to chat with the Drake AV sales team, Dan Astley, Helen Stewart, Ian Sedgwick and Ian Lewis.
Last but not least, you missed our breakfast rolls and a splendid lunch. Remember this when we run our next event. You get to see a quality selection of current systems in comfort with time to talk.