Drake Audio-Visual Ltd offers bespoke Audio-Visual solutions including video conferencing, digital signage, commercial display, wireless presentation, interactive touch screens and audio systems. We also provide technical services for live events, from the initial planning stage right through to the final event. Drake Educational Associates publishes and distributes educational resources including books, computer accessories, headphones and multi-media players.
Drake Audio-Visual Ltd understands that its operations have an impact on the local and global environment and is committed to the continual environmental improvement of its activities.
The main environmental impacts of the business include waste packaging; energy and water consumption and efficiency; transport and logistics; environmental performance of contractors, subcontractors and suppliers; and environmental legislation affecting the activities, products and services of the organisation. In recognising these impacts, through demonstration of continual environmental improvement and a commitment to pollution prevention, Drake Audio-Visual will:
- Comply with the requirements of all relevant environmental legislation and have regard for associated guidance notes by implementing Green Dragon Environment System.
- Commit to protecting the environment, including pollution prevention, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems.
- Work to targets set in our improvement plan based on an initial environmental review
- Monitor electricity and fuel usage in an effort to minimise consumption and to reduce pollution and greenhouse gases.
- Ensure staff members are made aware of the environmental impacts relating to their employment by memos and meetings.
- Promote environmental awareness in the local environment.
- Provide training to staff on environmental issues when necessary.
- Display the policy in reception and include it in our Staff Handbook.
- Annually review the improvement plan for relevance and update it if specific need arises such as a significant change, a new product/service or an environmental incident or accident.
We would love to hear from you
Don’t be shy, whether you know exactly what you’re looking for, or just want some general advice, we’d love to hear from you. Give us a call, or fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as quick as we can…
Call us Today on 029 2056 0333